Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Día de San Valentino

Felíz día de San Valentino a todos. Happy Valentine's Day.

I wish I could say I've been surprised with some lovely flowers or something by my DH, but I have not. I don't think I will be, either.

Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to understand that even though V-Day is a manufactured holiday for the sake of retailers, jewelers, and florists, it's still an established custom and you are supposed to get flowers for your woman. In six and a half years, I've gotten flowers on V-day once...right after we got engaged. *le sigh*

And women, you should be doing something nice for your men as well!

Well, tonight is my first Jazzercise class. I've been in desperate need of some pound sheddage and fitness, and had tossed around the idea of a Jazzercise class. I finally found one near both home and work. The rest of them are way across town. So this evening, at 6:00, I'll be checking it out for the first time. I think it'll be enjoyable.

I will definitely need to go purchase some workout type clothing soon. Ever tried bouncing around and sweating in an underwire bra made of synthetic materials? That'll give the girls some lovely chafing red marks in a quick hurry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home