Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Five Weird Things About Me

Yabu has tagged everyone who read his meme to reply in kind, so here goes.

Five Weird Things About Me

1. I have quite a few OCD type compulsions- toilet paper must hang outward, clothing in the closet must be hung in color order, CDs and mp3 folders are all organized alphabetically by artist (CDs in order of release date for each artist), etc.

2. I am neurotic and creative at the same time. I can be very crafty and artsy fartsy (painting, beading, writing), but at the same time, it has to be just right or I'll redo the whole thing. (Craft paints and beads are also organized by color; see number one, above)

3. I have a ginormous soft spot for all animals except snakes, and yet I am an unrepentant carnivore. Snakes can burn in the fiery pits of unquenchable Hades for all I care, but don't ever EVER mess with a dog, cat, horse, goat, seal, kangaroo, zebra, liger, or hedgehog. Don't abuse cows either. They must make my milk, T-bones, and next season's boots, so treat them right.

4. I am a 29 year old female college graduate who cooks for her husband every day. (Am I the only one that thinks this is weird?)

5. Even after recent completion of the aforementioned college, which took 6 years, my most anticipated upcoming career move is that of stay-at-home mom to my soon-to-be-conceived children.

And the bonus round, just for shits and giggles:

6. My musical tastes run the gamut from classical to heavy metal to electronic. Some days it's Josh Groban and Tchaikovsky; others, Alice In Chains and White Zombie; and others still, Depeche Mode and Röyksopp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home