Tuesday, April 18, 2006

It's official...I'm knocked up!

Well, ladies and germs, I'm gonna have a baby!

Obviously, dear husband and I are ecstatic, excited, over the moon, happy, joyful, gleeful, etcetera etcetera!

We pretty much knew I was pregnant this weekend, but wanted to confirm it at the doctor's office before announcing. I went yesterday afternoon. I'm about 5 weeks along, due on Dec. 21.

This will be our first non-furry child, and it will be the first grandbaby on my side. My brothers and sisters are very excited about being uncles and aunts for the first time.

I got some excellent high quality squeals from my MIL, my cousin Laura, and a couple of coworkers.

My dad was strangely short on conversation. Maybe he's in shock. His oldest (and bestest) child (me) is about to turn 30, and now he'll be a grandpa to boot.

I guess I need to get crackalackin' on crocheting- gotta finish the blankie for one of my dawgs, and then start on a baby blankie!

*Squeeee!*

1 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, April 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations jenni!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home