Tuesday, August 29, 2006

100 Cosas, el segundo parte

Here's the final portion of my 100 Things list, finally. I don't think I've made any duplicates, but if I have, just chalk it up to baby-brain.

78. We found out this morning that we're having a girl!
79. I had a preggo freakout momentarily, worried that my husband was disappointed at the lack of twig 'n berries and would not be happy with a daughter.
80. He is just fine, tyvm.
81. Our daughter will be the fifth generation of first-born women in my family- going backwards, it's now me, my mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother. That's first born child, and first grandchild also.
82. I am having one hell of a time typing today for some reason.
83. I keep half-jokingly telling my boss that we need an office dog, but I don't think he is close to caving yet.
84. I'd take an office cat, too, but more people are likely to be allergic, my husband being one.
85. My crochet group is doing a crochet-along for September, and everyone's making a purse. I'm almost halfway done with mine!
86. I'm really looking forward to teaching our baby girl Spanish (and English, duh).
87. Dammit, this is taking too long. Come back tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, August 29, 2006, Blogger Andrew McAllister said...

"twig 'n berries"

Maybe I've been living in a cave or something but I don't think I've ever heard that expression before...

Andrew
To Love, Honor and Dismay

 
At 9:57 PM, August 31, 2006, Blogger geekdarling said...

The first time I heard Twig n Berries was on High Desert Diva's site...

 
At 9:03 AM, September 01, 2006, Blogger Andrew McAllister said...

How remiss of me. I neglected to congratulate you about your daughter the last time I was here. You must be very happy!

Also, thanks for dropping by my site and for leaving such an insightful comment. I appreciate it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home