Tuesday, February 27, 2007

50 Girly Questions

50 girl questions, courtesy of catlover...answer them with the truth.

What color is the bra do you have on?
~ Not wearing one (the travails of constant breastfeeding- it's convenient)

Do you straighten your hair everyday?
~ It straightens itself when I blowdry, which is about once a week now.

Do you worry about the size of your boobs?
~ Sometimes...they're too big for my liking/comfort.

What's your favorite girly magazine?
~ Martha Stewart Living

Would you kill for chocolate?
~ Hell yes

Jeans or skirts?
~ Jeans

Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable?
~ Yes, most bras that I own- see aforementioned too-big boobies.

Did you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy?
~ Yes

Would you leave the house without makeup on?
~ Only to get the mail or take out the trash or go work out

Do you consider making out "unladylike"?
~ Hell no! It's a lot of fun!

On a scale of 1-10, how fun is shopping?
~ 8

Are you spoiled?
~ Not to the point of being ungracious or demanding.

Do you think lipgloss is the best?
~ I prefer Neutrogena lip balm- gloss is too sticky, and my husband won't kiss me if I'm wearing any "gooey crap" on my lips.

Do you freak out if you miss your favorite show?
~ Nah- Spike TV shows CSI: reruns all the time.

Do you yell a lot?
~ Nope

Do you wear sweatpants/pajama pants to school/work?
~ Considering I work at home now, yes. When I was in an office, never!

Accessories make the outfit; true or false?
~ Totally true

Do you like skater boys?
~ Heck yes! My husband is a former sk8r.

Is pink truly the best color in the entire universe?
~ No way. Blue or green. But on a Baby Skwerl, it's mos def cute.

Lip gloss a must?
~ Previously asked, previously answered.

Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy?
~ No

Do you often wish there was something you could change about yourself?
~ Yes, but I don't spend too much time on that because most everything can be changed, if I really want to.

Gold or silver?
~ White gold (with diamonds, duh)

The guy that you like/love/whatever, what does his name begin with?
~ C

Do you dress up too much for holidays?
~ Too much? No. Just right!

Do you like wearing dresses?
~ Yes

Do you write a lot of mushy love poems?
~ I've written a few.

On a scale of 1-10, how much do guys confuse you?
~ Guys are crystal clear. It's women that are damn confusing.

What makeup could you not live w/out?
~ Mascara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home