Sunday, April 23, 2006

Leave your name and...

Leave your name and...
1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll challenge you to try something.
3. I'll pick a color that associates with you.
4. I'll tell you something I like about you.
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something I've always wanted to ask you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on yours.

My Aunt B (catlover926) has answered the above questions for me, so here's hers:

1. I always thought you looked very dark and exotic in your high school photos- very unlike my own pale skin and hair.

2. I challenge you to try FlyLady.net. It will change your life.

3. I associate you with forest green and burgundy- rich and earthy.

4. I like that you break all known stereotypes of small town women.

5. It's not an early memory, but I always remember you and I road-tripping to the reunion in Colorado. I feel like that was the first time we connected as adults.

6. You remind me of a horse- regal, proud, sensitive, and intelligent, but still very much a steadfast beast of burden. And I mean that in the best way possible.

7. Are you sure you didn't have a baby girl by a handsome blond guy in 1976 and then turn her over to him and another chick to raise?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home