Friday, September 16, 2005

Yay! It's Friday!

Finally, it's Friday again. Sweet.

After almost a week of feeling like pooty, I believe I am officially over my sinus infection.

If ever you get sick, go to the doctor! Do not bring your nastiness to the office and cough all over the keyboards and phones! And ESPECIALLY don't bring your sick kids to work with you if they have anything communicable! DH got the flu-turned-pneumonia two Christmases ago, thanks go a sick kid outside his office and DH's asthmatic lungs. I could just shoot the mother.

DH and I watched the Jackass movie again last night. We hadn't watched it in quite a while, and laughed our butts off. I had forgotten some of the moronic shit those guys do. Wee Man rocks!

LIST TIME!

A few short lists of totally sweet things.

My Hollywood boyfriends:
~ The Rock (Walking Tall, Be Cool, The Scorpion King) - The eyebrow thing may be cheesy, but it's still cute. He has the same characteristics that attracted me to my husband: nice guns, bald head, great legs and butt, and a killer smile.
~ Johnny Knoxville (Jackass, Dukes of Hazzard) - Once in a while, I just like a hot but goofy short-haired rocker type.
~ Ryan Reynolds (Blade Trinity, Van Wilder) - He was not particularly hot in Van Wilder, but in the movie stills from Blade with his wee beard and nice muscles...Ay, Chihuahua!

Albums I'm currently wearing out:
~ Black Eyed Peas - Monkey Business
~ anything by John Mayer
~ Ben Folds Five - The Unauthorized Biography of Reinhold Messner, Rockin' The Suburbs
~ Josh Groban - Closer
~ Garden State soundtrack
~ Shakira - FijaciĆ³n Oral

Songs I'm currently wearing out:
~ Rihanna - Pon De Replay
~ Alice In Chains - Shame In You
~ Black Eyed Peas - The Apl Song
~ Damien Rice - Volcano

Books I'm reading now/have read recently:
~ Dan Brown - Deception Point (**** so far)
~ Robert Ludlum - The Parsifal Mosaic (*** so far)
~ Dean Koontz - Demon Seed (**)
~ Dean Koontz - The Face (*****)

No big plans for the weekend...just a little fall garden maintenance (replacing summer annuals with some loverly fall colored mums, perhaps), and the Nebraska game on TV tomorrow. Go Big Red!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home