Monday, October 24, 2005

My brain is full of random crap.

I wish you could empty your brain's cache once in a while. I have such a bunch of useless junk inside my head that I wonder if it takes up valuable space for knowledge I could be using.

Examples:

Bovine spongiform encephalopathy is more commonly known as mad cow disease. The disease takes hold in the central nervous system of cows- the brain and spinal cord.

The longest word in the English language is pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. It is a made up word for a lung disorder of people who have inhaled microscopic particles.

If you've watched The Sopranos with any regularity, you've likely heard of RICO statutes. The Racketeer-Influenced and Corrupt Organizations act is a set of federal laws used to prosecute organized crime.

I have over 20 GB of music at home and at work, and I know the lyrics to almost every song, including the Spanish ones.

Salt does not dissolve in oil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home