Monday, September 26, 2005

Monday Rant

Well, it's Monday again, and I just might have to smack a bitch.

My DH and I work for the same company in two different functions. Right outside his office sits a loudmouthed, nosy, annoying chick. Today, she took it upon herself to YELL at my husband over speakerphone, practically demanding his presence in her department to fix a scanner problem she was having at someone else's desk. He had told her he could barely hear her the first time she asked, because she was on speaker and there was background noise. So she freaking yelled at him, "COME TO (DEPARTMENT)!!!"

He's laughing about it, but I'm fuming. I'm a mama bear when it comes to anyone messing with my man or my dogs. I'm liable to scratch this bitch's eyeballs out.

This is not the first time she's been shitty to him, or to me.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home