Tuesday, October 25, 2005

My First Meme

Apparently, there's this blog phenom called "meme"- a bunch of random questions of varying types designed to reveal a blogger's innermost feelings, or something like that. You get tagged by a fellow blogger and have to post your own answers to your blog. No one has tagged me, but I'm gonna start it today.

I tag Hardcore Doug and MattV.

Here are my responses.

~What were three of the stupidest things you have done in your life?
* Getting a somewhat meaningless tattoo on my shoulder blade when I was 18 - it made me choose a different wedding dress so I could hide it.
* Moving out of my dad's house and into my mom's when I was 15.
* Picking up that first cigarette. Luckily, I put down the last one many moons ago.

~At the current moment, who has the most influence in your life?
* My future kids. Sounds corny, but almost every decision I've made in the past few years is based on my desire to be a stay at home mother when we have a baby. I changed my college major to something more geared toward working from home, and I have stayed with a less than perfect job because of the pay, insurance, and ability to work from home in the near future.

~If you were given a time machine that functioned, and you were allowed to only pick up to five people to dine with, who would you pick?
* Albert Einstein - The man was a kooky genius with crazy hair. What's not to love?
* William Shakespeare - "Doubt thou the stars are fire, but never doubt I love." 'Nuf said.
* Jesus - To find out just exactly how screwed up his original messages have become by his present day so-called followers, and to see if he really did get married and have kids.
* Benjamin Franklin - Inventor and founding father. I'd ask him what he thinks about the way our country has evolved.
* Tie for fifth place - Buddha or Leonardo da Vinci.

~If you had three wishes that were not supernatural, what would they be?
* To be proficient in Spanish and German
* To be strong and physically fit (ok, and skinnier)
* To not need contact lenses anymore

I'M ADDING THIS QUESTION, BECAUSE WHO DOESN'T HAVE THEM?
~If you had three wishes that were supernatural, what would they be?

* The ability to communicate with animals
* The ability to mentally project and see events unfold miles away
* The ability to read thoughts without being detected

~Name two things you regret your city not having, and two things people should avoid.
* A good nightclub that doesn't allow teenagers or gangsta thugs
* More non-smoking bars

* The north side - ghetto trash
* The west side - trailer trash

~Name one thing that has changed your life.
* Meeting my man and getting married.

1 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, October 28, 2005, Blogger The Errant Cook said...

I tagged my cousins Hardcore Doug and MattV...I told them about it but the little snots haven't posted yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home